One of Africa’s best-kept secrets, Singita Pamushana Lodge is found within the Malilangwe Wildlife Reserve in south-eastern Zimbabwe. Nestling beneath the trees, the lodge incorporates the natural environment and the forest-like architecture enhances views of the pool, the lush gardens and the lake below. Pamushana Lodge comprises six luxury suites and one villa, each offering incredible views of the Malilangwe dam.
Malilangwe Wildlife Reserve is teeming with birds and wildlife, including rare and endangered species – such as the Roan and sable antelope, and the black rhino. Famous for its cathedral Mopane forests and majestic ‘upside-down’ Baobab trees, Malilangwe is an area where you will also find over 100 rock sites that date back more than 2 000 years.
• Six air-conditioned luxury suites and one private retreat.
• Suite configurations: 4 x 1 bedroom suites, 1 x 2 bedroom suite, 1 x 3 bedroom suite and 1 x 5 bedroom (private retreat).
• All master bedrooms feature en suite bathroom and shower, as well as an outdoor shower, private plunge pool, double-sided fireplace, mini-bar and fridge, room safe, air conditioning, overhead fans, private lounge, direct dial telephones and game viewing deck with Swarovski spotting scope.
• The main lodge area offers an indoor dining room, open dining room, teak-deck dining areas, bar, library, open-air lounge, wine cellar, two heated swimming pools and a jacuzzi, all overlooking the Malilangwe dam and sandstone hills.
• High-speed wireless internet, satellite TV, fax facilities and US telephones.
• Tariffs include all-suite accommodation, three meals per day, drinks such as specified house wines, spirits, liqueurs and soft drinks, (premium wines & champagne) and open Land Cruiser safaris accompanied by experienced guides and trackers.
• With the exception of Singita Sabora Tented Camp and Singita Lebombo Lodge, children of all ages are welcomeat our lodges and bookings are subject to availability. In the interest of safety, participation of children in any game activities (drives/walks/bike rides) is at the discretion of their guide. At Singita Sabora Tented Camp and Singita Lebombo Lodge children over the age of 10 are welcome.
Other available services at Singita Pamushana Lodge include:
• Spa and Yoga room.
• Wireless internet access.
• Satellite television in the main lodge.
• Bird watching & black rhino tracking.
• San Bushman Rock Art educational tours.
• Game fishing throughout the year for Tiger Fish, Bass, Bream (tilapia) and Catfish.
• Other activities include tennis (two tennis courts – clay and Rebound Ace) and golf (9-hole golf course just 45 minutes away).