Sasakwa Lodge is built in the style of an Edwardian manor house. Stone walls, deep verandas, high ceilings, stately furniture, silverware and ornamental pieces complete the picture. Each cottage has a private infinity-edge pool overlooking ‘where the land stretches to forever’. The bedrooms with inviting four-posters are beautifully appointed, displaying typical African influences with touches of wood, leather and grass, alongside crisp linens, imported chandeliers and hand-crafted furniture.
• Nine luxurious cottages and a private retreat.
• At any one time Sasakwa can accommodate a total of 34 guests.
• Cottage configurations: 6 x 1 bedroom, 2 x 2 bedrooms, 1 x 3 bedrooms, 1 x 4 bedrooms (private retreat).
• The Private Retreat(4 bedrooms) contains a basement nanny flat, which has two twin bedrooms, both en-suite
• Each air-conditioned cottage features a bedroom, en-suite bathroom with bath and shower, lounge with fireplace, dressing area, a guest toilet, veranda with a Swarovski spotting scope and a heated infinity plunge pool.
• Cottages have a personal bar and fridge, electronic safe, direct dial telephone (US lines) and wireless internet access.
• There is wheelchair access to certain cottages.
• Tariffs include all-suite accommodation, three meals per day, all drinks, including premium wines, spirits and liqueurs (excluding vintage champagne, champagne, and vintage wines on the connoisseurs wine list) and open Land Rover safaris accompanied by an experienced guide.
• With the exception of Singita Sabora Tented Camp and Singita Lebombo Lodge, children of all ages are welcomeat our lodges and bookings are subject to availability. In the interest of safety, participation of children in any game activities (drives/walks/bike rides) is at the discretion of their guide. At Singita Sabora Tented Camp and Singita Lebombo Lodge children over the age of 10 are welcome.
Other available services include:
• Spa, yoga and gym facilities.
• Shopping – The Singita Shop stocks a range of African artifacts and curios.
• Wireless internet access.
• Satellite television in the main lodge.
• Fun activities such as archery, lawn croquet, stargazing safaris, mountain biking and tennis are all available.
• The Equestrian Centre is situated adjacent to Sasakwa Lodge and is home to eighteen horses. Experienced riders can enjoy out-rides on the Serengeti Plains.
• A balloon safari across the plains of the Serengeti